GO INTO THE WILD WITH A SATELLITE CONNECTION
To keep adventurers in touch and on track, the Montana 700i handheld combines the flexibility of on- or off-road navigation with global messaging and interactive SOS via inReach satellite technology.
- Big news. A full QWERTY keyboard lets you easily type messages.
- Wander wider and still stay in touch — with inReach for messaging and 24/7 SOS.
- Routable topographic maps? Check. Now you’re free to take it off-road or on.
- Built like a tank. Meets MIL-STD 810 for thermal, shock, water and vibration.
- Get the clear perspective of BirdsEye Satellite Imagery right to your device.
- Power your adventures with 18+ hours of lithium-ion battery life in GPS mode.
TWO-WAY MESSAGING - Exchange text messages with loved ones, post to social media, or communicate via inReach device to inReach device in the field (active satellite subscription required).
INTERACTIVE SOS - In case of emergency, trigger an interactive SOS message to GEOS, a professional 24/7 global monitoring and response center (active satellite subscription required).
GLOBAL CONNECTIVITY - Instead of relying on cellphone coverage, now your messages, SOS and tracking are transferred via the 100% global Iridium® satellite network (active satellite subscription required).
Montana® 700i Rugged GPS Touchscreen Navigator with inReach® Technology
Merchandise in its original condition may be returned for a refund within 30 days of purchase. Opened software and downloadable items are nonrefundable.
Returns made within 30 days of purchase with a receipt (or proof of purchase) will be refunded with the original payment type. If a refund is requested after 30 days of purchase with a receipt, your refund will be issued in the form of a store credit. If a return is requested without a receipt, there will be a 20% restocking fee and the refund will be issued in the form of a store credit. All returns must have the original packaging and the product must be in new and re-sellable condition.