TP-8000 Series Handheld Radio
TP-8102 VHF (136-174 MHz)
- 5/2 Watt (VHF)
- 512 Channels – Dynamic Grouping
- 12.5/25 kHz Channel Spacing
- 2600 mAh Battery
- 2-Tone Decode, Stun/Kill OTA
- 2/5 Tone Selcall and DTMF ANI
- Alpha-Numeric Display
- Voice Scrambler – Inversion
- Priority and Conventional Scanning
- User Adjustable Squelch (0-9 Level Settings)
- User Selectable High/Low Power
- Lone Worker – F/W 3.28
- 6 Programmable Buttons with 12 Functions
- IP67; MIL-STD-810F Compliant
TP-8000 Series Analog Two Way Radio
The TP-8000 Series two way radio is one of the most powerful models in the Maxon lineup. This is a full-featured radio with 512 channels, display, multiple scan modes, and 2-tone decode. You can configure the TP-8000 for almost any application you need.
The Maxon TP-8000 comes complete with the radio and also the antenna, battery, charger, belt clip, and user manual. You’ll never find yourself out of touch with your staff again with the TP-8000 handheld radio.
In addition to its sturdy structure, the Maxon TP-8000 is IP67 approved and meets MIL-STD-810F Standards. This radio will remain protected in 1 meter of water for up to 30 minutes.
While this radio is powerful alone, it can also be paired with optional accessories to further benefit the needs of the user.
Includes Radio, Battery Pack (2600 mAh Li-Ion), Desktop charger dual slot, AC adapter, Belt Clip, and antenna.
For additional accessories please contact us so we can ensure you get the right product for your expectations.
MAXON radio has one (1) year warranty. Accessories have a 1 (one) year warranty.
Returns made wi