The IC-F6061/D series is ideal for public safety, business & industry, transportation and delivery service users. It offers advanced multi-mode operation, improved scanning and flexible installation that is suitable for mobile and base stations.
- MDC 1200 Compatible
- 512 channels, 128 zones
- 6.25Khz digital mode ready
- Detachable front panel
- Dot matrix; multi-function LCD
- Front mounted speaker with 4 watt power
- IP54 dust-protection and splash resistance (Controller Only)
- Built-in basic LTRRTM mode operation
- Multiple 2-tone, 5-tone signaling
- Built-in inversion-type voice scrambler
- D-sub accessory connector
- 8 DTMF autodial memories and ANI function with DTMF
- Heavy Duty, dynamic microphone HM-148
- Radio stun and kill functions disable a lost or stolen unit over the air
- Power on password
- Busy repeater lockout function
- Frequency range 136Mhz - 174Mhz
Radio will have forestry frimware installed for frequency display on front panel.
Radio includes radio bracket, screws, power cable microphone clip and microphone.
ICOM IC-F6061 UHF
ICOM radio has three(3) year warranty. Accessories have a 1 (one) year warranty.
Returns made within 30 days of purchase with a receipt (or proof of purchase) will be refunded with the original payment type. If a refund is requested after 30 days of purchase with a receipt, your refund will be issued in the form of a store credit. If a return is requested without a receipt, there will be a 20% restocking fee and the refund will be issued in the form of a store credit. All returns must have the original packaging and the product must be in new and re-sellable condition.