The IC-F5061/D series is ideal for public safety, business & industry, transportation and delivery service users. It offers advanced multi-mode operation, improved scanning and flexible installation that is suitable for mobile and base stations.
- MDC 1200 Compatible
- 512 channels, 128 zones
- 6.25Khz digital mode ready
- Detachable front panel
- Dot matrix; multi-function LCD
- Front mounted speaker with 4 watt power
- IP54 dust-protection and splash resistance (Controller Only)
- Built-in basic LTRRTM mode operation
- Multiple 2-tone, 5-tone signaling
- Built-in inversion-type voice scrambler
- D-sub accessory connector
- 8 DTMF autodial memories and ANI function with DTMF
- Heavy Duty, dynamic microphone HM-148
- Radio stun and kill functions disable a lost or stolen unit over the air
- Power on password
- Busy repeater lockout function
- Frequency range 136Mhz - 174Mhz
- The IC-F3061 series is the handheld equivalent model
Radio will have forestry frimware installed for frequency display on front panel.
Radio includes radio bracket, screws, power cable microphone clip and microphone.
ICOM IC-F5061 VHF
ICOM radio has three(3) year warranty. Accessories have a 1 (one) year warranty.
Returns made within 30 days of purchase with a receipt (or proof of purchase) will be refunded with the original payment type. If a refund is requested after 30 days of purchase with a receipt, your refund will be issued in the form of a store credit. If a return is requested without a receipt, there will be a 20% restocking fee and the refund will be issued in the form of a store credit. All returns must have the original packaging and the product must be in new and re-sellable condition.
Orders can be expected to be received within 2 to 7 business days. We use Canada Post Xpresspost™/FedEx®