The IC-F5023 series is ideal for small-to-mid sized systems for public safety, large industry to light commercial users. The IC-F5023 series offers multiple signaling, advanced scanning, improved external channel control capability and wide frequency coverage packed in a compact body. This rugged mobile easily exceeds your expectations with its reliable performance and communication quality.
Features, performance and value for the everyday user.
- 128 memory channels (max.) seperated into 8 memory zones
- Built-in 2 tone, 5 tone, CTCSS and DTCS capabilities
- Kill/stun functions disable a lost or stolen radio over the air
- 6 programmable buttons allow customized operation
- Rugged Construction, meets MIL 810F standard
- 50 watts output VHF
- Powerful, front mounted speaker with 4Watt audio output
- Lone worker functions requires a response from the operator
- Scanning setting is dependent on operating channel
- Compatible with IC-F3031 series handheld radios
- Frequnecy range VHF 136Mhz - 174Mhz
ICOM IC-F5023H VHF
ICOM radio has two (2) year warranty. Accessories have a 1 (one) year warranty.
Returns made within 30 days of purchase with a receipt (or proof of purchase) will be refunded with the original payment type. If a refund is requested after 30 days of purchase with a receipt, your refund will be issued in the form of a store credit. If a return is requested without a receipt, there will be a 20% restocking fee and the refund will be issued in the form of a store credit. All returns must have the original packaging and the product must be in new and re-sellable condition.
Orders can be expected to be received within 2 to 7 business days. We use Canada Post Xpresspost™/FedEx®