The IC-F1000 series provides class leading 1500 mW loud and clear audio with Icom custom high power handling capacity speaker. It offers a compact, waterproof durable design and is full of great features such as motion/stationary detection sensor, man down, voice scrambler and voice announcement functions. The radio is ideal for business and industry users who require economical value and reliability in a radio.
- VHF 136–174 Mhz, 5 Watt RF output
- 1500 mW large volume audio from Icom custom speaker for Improved sound clarity
- Compact (52.2 × 111.8 × 24.5 mm; 2.1 × 4.4 × 1.0 in) and lightweight (240 g; 8.5 oz with BP-279)
- IP67 waterproof and dust-tight protection
- Tested to 12 categories of MIL-STD-810-G environmental tests
- DTMF autodial memories
- 16-position rotary selector and ON/OFF volume knob
- 16 channel capacity
- “Shift key” function increases number of programmable key assignments
- Up to 14 hours of operating time with supplied BP-279 battery pack
- Three color LED
- Man down and lone worker functions
- Enhanced emergency saftey with built-in motion/sationary detection sensor
- Channel announcement
Includes Radio, Battery Pack (BP-279), Desktop charger (BC-213), AC adapter, Belt Clip (MB-133), and antenna.
For additional accessories please contact us so we can ensure you get the right product for your expectations.
ICOM radio has two (2) year warranty. Accessories have a 1 (one) year warranty.
Returns made within 30 days of purchase with a receipt (or proof of purchase) will be refunded with the original payment type. If a refund is requested after 30 days of purchase with a receipt, your refund will be issued in the form of a store credit. If a return is requested without a receipt, there will be a 20% restocking fee and the refund will be issued in the form of a store credit. All returns must have the original packaging and the product must be in new and re-sellable condition.
Orders can be expected to be received within 2 to 7 business days. We use Canada Post Xpresspost™/FedEx®